Introduction to Ultrasound Imaging
10 CPD points RCR accreditation
BOOK NOW for Early Bird reductions before 29th December 2017!
This is a two day course for those new to or with limited experience of medical ultrasound imaging. It’s an excellent opportunity to gain a good practical introduction to medical imaging techniques, their application and scanning experience on live models.
Day One: Ultrasound Imaging
• Principles of ultrasound imaging the three main ultrasound modalities including B-scan imaging,
pulsed Doppler, colour/ power Doppler imaging
• Application techniques using general abdomen and aortic aneurysm
• Parallel session: 2D/3D/ 4D Obstetric ultrasound OR Optimising Images lecture and workshops
• Over 3 hours guided practical scanning workshops
Day Two: Specialist Imaging
• Emergency medicine FAST
• Vascular deep vein thrombosis (DVT) investigations
• Vascular Access
• Musculoskeletal (MSK)
• 3 hours guided practical scanning workshop sessions
There is also the option of booking Day One or Day Two only.
For further information, visit www.wessexdiagnostic.com or contact us at email@example.com