10 CPD points RCR accreditation
BOOK NOW for Early Bird reductions before 21st January 2018!
Our comprehensive Vascular ultrasound course covers the application of ultrasound techniques in the investigation of abdominal, extra & intra-cranial and peripheral vasculature. The emphasis will be on practical hands-on workshops using a range of ultrasound systems and there will be opportunity to use a limb phantom for training in ultrasound monitoring of EVLA procedures.
• Haemodynamics and Doppler Ultrasound • Lower limb arteries
• Investigation carotid and vertebral arteries • superficial venous system.
• Intracranial vasculature • Lower Limb Deep venous system
• Upper limb vasculature • Ultrasound imaging in surgical practice
• Aorta and branches • Stent and graft surveillance
• Ultrasound monitoring of haemodialysis • Artefacts and errors
Each clinical lecture will cover: normal vasculature and variants; examination protocols; diagnostic criteria; case histories; pitfalls in interpretation
For further information, visit www.wessexdiagnostic.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org