The first London Aorta meeting, a collaborative association between the London Aorta Masterclass and the London Aortic Symposium, will be held on Thursday 10th and Friday 11th October 2019.
The meeting will cover all aspects of aortic disease and treatment for cardiac and vascular surgeons, cardiologists, radiologists and geneticists.
Confirmed key-note speakers include:
- Professor Thierry Carrel, Bern, Switzerland;
- Professor Cheng Shu, Fuwai Hospital, Beijing;
- Professor Bart Loeys, Antwerp, and
- Professor Sir Magdi Yacoub, London.
Discussion topics will include:
- Emergency aortic surgery
- Preventing complications in surgery of the aortic arch
- Aortic aneurysms involving the visceral segment
- Where open surgery meets endovascular intervention
- Challenging ideas around the aorta
- Active treatment, watchful waiting or palliation?
- New technologies: When to adopt?
- Aortic emergencies – unresolved issues
The programme can be viewed here
The meeting will be held at Rooms at Regents Park, Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, London.
Click here to register
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org