We are excited to announce the next Charing Cross Symposium will be held on 21-24 April 2020 (Tuesday to Friday) at Olympia, London.
“Vascular and Endovascular Consensus Update”
The symposium will offer:
• three-day Aortic programme (Abdominal and Thoracic Aortic Plenaries, Techniques & Technologies)
• three days of Peripheral activities (Plenary, Techniques & Technologies, and ilegx)
• three days of CX Venous programme (Plenary and CX Venous Workshop)
• two days of Acute Stroke (Plenary and abstracts)
• three days of Vascular Access (Masterclass, CX Vascular Access Workshop, and abstracts)
• two days of iWounds (Plenary and CX iWounds Workshop)
To find out more look HERE
We are launching a new session, vascular trauma, including blunt aortic injury, REBOA, extremity trauma, large venous injury, carotid and vertebral injury, and case discussions.
We look forward to welcoming you in 2020