The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) has their third annual RSM diabetic foot meeting has been moved to 18 May 2021.
This popular annual event brings together experts from a vast array of specialties to discuss best practice in the management of diabetic foot disease and limb salvage.
Experts in the field will cover national and local strategies to improve limb salvage, multidisciplinary approaches, and current best practice in the diagnosis and management of foot ulceration.
- National and local strategies to improve limb salvage
- The need for a multidisciplinary approach to diabetic foot care
- Current best practice in the diagnosis and management of foot ulceration
- Best practice in the management of diabetic foot
- Offloading strategies and the impact of minor amputations on the biomechanics of the foot
This event is CPD accredited.
If you have any queries about the event please get in touch or email firstname.lastname@example.org.