Steer your clinic ot of lockdown – the easy way
British Association of Sclerotherapists presents a webinar which will help you hit the ground running, give you a competitive edge and save countless hours of research and web surfing. It will pay for itself many times over!
Packed with informed speakers and invaluable resources including customisable templates, action plans and ‘cheat sheets’ to download.
- Latest opinion on when to open
- How to carry out a complete COVID-19 SECURE risk assessment, with downloadable customisable templates and checklists
- Detailed disinfection protocols
- All about PPE – what, where and how
- How to maintain social distancing throughout all areas
- Safeguarding and supporting staff
- How to reassure patients that it is safe to attend
- Marketing approaches to rebuild your patient base
- Incorporating remote consultations into your clinical practice
- Question the speaker after each presentation
- Professional editable staff and patient consent forms, treatment sheets, action plans and checklists to download
- BAS CPD/CME certificate (3 points). Recognised by GMC and NMC for appraisal and revalidation, and evidence of good governance.
To find out more look HERE