The 2021 London Aorta meeting will be held on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th September.
Discussion topics will include:
• Difficult Decisions in Aortic Dissection
• Situations of Serious Sepsis
• Surgical Forum: Unresolved or current issues
• Tackling aortic emergencies in the front line
• Pregnancy, post-partum and paediatrics
• Cardiovascular management at the cross-roads – What does the future hold?
• Advanced interventions for aortic conditions
• Interactive Trainee session – Getting the job done
• Case presentations
Our aim is to reduce the burden of aortic disease by education, training and advancing knowledge. We hope that this collaboration between vascular, cardiothoracic surgeons, cardiologists, radiologists and geneticists will be of interest to all attendees.