The Tri-Counties Diabetic Foot Symposium is a biennial multidisciplinary conference with a focus on Diabetic Foot Care in the United Kingdom
Hot topics covered include.
- The expanding role of the Podiatrist including vascular screening
- The role of AI and Smart Technology in the Diabetic Foot
- Current concepts in offloading surgery
- Surgery for the charcot foot
- The assessment of foot arterial perfusion
- Advanced endovascular limb salvage
- Getting patients back to optimum function following amputation
- Avoiding litigation and the courts
- Looking at the NDFA data have UK diabetic foot outcomes really improved?
There will also be *two debates on controversial topics*
- on whether the current MDT model of care needs a shake up?
- on the provision of care for the Diabetic Foot Attack
To find out more look HERE